CWC Group are committed to respect your privacy and protecting your personal data. Our privacy notice will inform you how we look after your personal data when you visit our website. CWC Group comply with obligations under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Regulation EU 2016/679 and the Data Protections Acts 1988 to 2003.
Our website offers general information on our services across our homes (CWC Group). By visiting this website, you are deemed to accept this privacy statement and terms and conditions as described in this policy.
Information we collect and use
- Collection of personal data
- We will collect and process data about you, this will be the information that you provide. This will be done by completing form on website. Information collected from this is name/ email address and contact number.
- We may keep a record of this contact for future use (Improvement of services/ enquiries/ marketing)
How we use the information collected
- We will respond to queries through the contact from.
- If consent is received – data will be collected for marketing purposes
- We may send relevant follow up documentation
- We may request/ ask for feedback and information
Who we will share information with
- Personal information within our group/agencies with statutory powers such as regulators and police (if required)
- Information may be shared with suppliers that process information on our behalf
- Consent is our lawful basis (consent from staff/ residents/ families/ visitors/ health professionals)
Lawful basis for processing
- We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for.
Security of Personal Data
- CWC Group can not warranty the security of any information you share with us, as no data transferred through the internet can be guaranteed as being one hundred percent secure.
- We will take all necessary steps to ensure to protect your personal data.
- Cookies are pieces of data that are often created when you visit a website and are stored in the cookie directory of your computer.
- You can set your browser to refuse, all or some browser cookies or alert when websites set or access cookies. If you disable or refuse, please note that some parts of the website may become inaccessible or not function.
- Any questions/ requests/ complaints in relation to this policy statement can be sent to the following;
- Email - email@example.com
- Postal Address – 3 Station Road, Castlewellan, BT31 9NF
CWC Group may amend this policy from time to time. Any future updates will be contained within this page.